NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Annual General Meeting (“AGM”) of Lumara Grief and Bereavement Care Society (the “Society”) will take place on Saturday, June 11, 2022 at 11 am PST. In accordance with our bylaws an AGM may be held by conference telephones and other communication facilities by which means all Members participating in the meeting can hear and speak to each other. Instructions for participation are noted below.
The AGM is being held for the following purposes:
- To approve the minutes from the 2021 AGM;
- To receive the President’s Report;
- To receive and approve the financial statements of the Society for the financial year ended March 31, 2022;
- To ratify and confirm the Directors and Officers acts and proceedings for the fiscal year ending March 31, 2022;
- To appoint the auditors of the Society for the fiscal year 2022/2023;
- To elect the Directors of the Society; and
- To transact such further or other business as may properly come before the meeting or any adjournment thereof.
To renew your individual or family membership(s) or to join the Society, please complete the online which can be accessed by clicking the button above, or contact our office for assistance.
In order to fully participate in the AGM and vote you must be a member in good standing of the Society. If you cannot attend then you may have a Proxy cast your vote(s) at the meeting. Please complete the Proxy Form and send it to our office by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail to PO Box 809, 322 – 198 Island Highway East, Parksville, BC V9P 2G8 All proxies must be received by our office on or before June 8, 2022.
To participate in our AGM please register in advance for this meeting by clicking on the register button and completing the form.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting via video or telephone. If during the AGM after calling a vote for/against a resolution there is uncertainty as to the outcome then the Secretary shall conduct a roll call vote of members.
If you have any questions please contact the Lumara Grief and Bereavement Care Society office at 604- 553-4663 or email@example.com