NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Annual General Meeting (“AGM”) of the Members of Lumara Grief and Bereavement Care Society (the “Society”) is called for and will be held electronically via video/phone conferencing on the 27th day of June, 2023 at 6 pm PST for the following purposes:
- To approve the minutes from the 2022 AGM;
- To receive the President’s Report;
- To receive and approve the financial statements of the Society for the financial year ended March 31, 2023;
- To ratify and confirm the Directors and Officers acts and proceedings for the fiscal year ending March 31, 2023;
- To appoint the auditors of the Society for the fiscal year 2023/2024;
- To elect the Directors of the Society; and
- To transact such other business as may properly be brought before the meeting.
To be able to fully participate in the AGM and vote you must be a member in good standing of the Society. To renew your individual or family membership(s), or to join the Society, please complete the online form HERE or contact our office.
If you are attending, please click HERE to register by the 23rd day of June 2023, at 4:00pm PST. Your confirmation email will contain information on how to access the meeting via video or telephone conferencing.
If you cannot attend the AGM, then you may have another member attend and vote on your behalf. Simply send us a completed Proxy Form, which is located on the following page, to do so. All proxies must be received by our office by 4:00pm on June 23, 2023 and can be sent by email –firstname.lastname@example.org – by fax (250-586-7451), or by mail to our head office: Lumara Grief & Bereavement Care Society, PO Box 809, 322 – 198 Island Highway East, Parksville, British Columbia, V9P 2G8
If you have any questions please contact us: 604-553-4663 | email@example.com