NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Annual General Meeting (“AGM”) of the Camp Kerry Society (the “Society”) will take place on Sunday, May 31, 2020 at 11 am. In accordance with Electronic Attendance at Corporate Meetings (COVID-19) Order issued by the Minister of Public Safety and Solicitor General (M116), an AGM will be held by telephone and other communications medium. Instructions for participation are noted below.
The AGM is being held for the following purposes:
- To approve the minutes from the 2019 AGM;
- To receive the President’s Report;
- To receive and approve the financial statements of the Society for the financial year endedMarch 31, 2020;
- To ratify and confirm the Directors and Officers acts and proceedings for the fiscal yearending March 31, 2020;
- To appoint the auditors of the Society for the fiscal year 2020/2021;
- To fix the size of the Board and to elect the Directors; and
- To transact such further or other business as may properly come before the meeting orany adjournment thereof.
To renew your individual or family membership(s) or to join the Society, please complete the online membership application – located by clicking on the button above, “membership” – or by contacting the Camp Kerry Office.
If you cannot attend then you may have a Proxy cast your vote(s) at the meeting. Please complete the Proxy Form and send it into our office by email, fax, or mail.
All proxies must be received on or before May 29, 2020.
To participate in our AGM please register in advance for this meeting by clicking on the registration button below.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting via video or telephone. If during the AGM after calling a vote for/against a resolution there is uncertainty as to the outcome then the Secretary shall conduct a roll call vote of members.
If you have any questions please contact the Camp Kerry Society office.