NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Annual General Meeting (“AGM”) of the Camp Kerry Society (the “Society”) will take place on Saturday, June 12, 2021 at 11 am PST. In accordance with Electronic Attendance at Corporate Meetings (COVID-19) Order issued by the Minister of Public Safety and Solicitor General (M116), an AGM will be held by telephone and other communications medium. Instructions for participation are noted below.
The AGM is being held for the following purposes:
- To approve the minutes from the 2020 AGM;
- To receive the President’s Report;
- To receive and approve the financial statements of the Society for the financial year ended March 31, 2021;
- To ratify and confirm the Directors and Officers acts and proceedings for the fiscal year ending March 31, 2021;
- To appoint the auditors of the Society for the fiscal year 2021/2022;
- To fix the size of the Board and to elect the Directors; and
- To transact such further or other business as may properly come before the meeting or any adjournment thereof.
To renew your individual or family membership(s) or to join the Society, please complete the online form by clicking on the button above or contact the Camp Kerry Office.
In order to fully participate in the AGM including voting, you must be a member in good standing of the Society. If you cannot attend then you may have a Proxy cast your vote(s) at the meeting. Please complete the Proxy Form below and send to our office by email to email@example.com, by fax to 604-553-4664 or by mail to 145 E. Columbia Street, New Westminster, BC V3L 3W2.
All proxies must be received by our office on or before June 9, 2021.
To participate in our AGM please register in advance for this meeting by clicking the button below.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting via video or telephone. If during the AGM after calling a vote for/against a resolution there is uncertainty as to the outcome then the Secretary shall conduct a roll call vote of members.
If you have any questions please contact the Camp Kerry Society office at 604-553-4663 or email us.